PLEASE READ OUR POLICIES, USER AGREEMENT, AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
We understand that making purchases online involves a great deal of trust on your part; we take this trust very seriously, and make it our highest priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personally identifiable information you provide us.
As a visitor to our Web site, btstravelonline.com, you have the right to understand our information privacy practices prior to providing btstravelonline.com with any of your information.
When you become a BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com member, you provide your name, address, telephone number, email address, a unique login name and password. This information is collected on the registration form for several reasons including: (I) personal identification; (II) to complete air, car and hotel reservations; (III) to allow us to contact you for customer service, if necessary; (IV) to customize the content of our site to meet your specific needs; and (V) to make product improvements to btstravelonline.com.
In addition, your email address is collected to send you an email message confirming your new member registration and each reservation you transact online. As a member you will occasionally receive updates from us about fare sales, special offers, new services we may offer, and other noteworthy news items. However you may always decline to receive these email messages.
What information we collect from you
BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com, only collects personally identifiable information you voluntarily provide to us.
How we use that information
BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com use your information for the purpose of responding to and processing your requests for our products and services.
Who we share your information with
BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com will only share your information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services or functions on our behalf or as required by law.
BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com, does not sell or rent your information to anyone.
How we protect your information
To protect the confidentiality of your information, BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com uses leading security technology and procedures.
What other information should I know?
BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com contain links to other Web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another Web site for which BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com may not have responsibility.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and any account information. Please be very careful, responsible, and alert with this information, especially whenever you are online.
In addition to the circumstances described above, BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com may disclose member information if required to do so by law, court order, as requested by other government or law enforcement authority, or in the good faith belief that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including, without limitation, to protect the rights or properties of BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com, or when we have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or properties, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.
If you have questions or concerns regarding your privacy or security on our site, feel free to contact us by email at: email@example.com or postal mail.
PLEASE READ THIS USER AGREEMENT AND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
Your use of this site is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. By using this site, you signify your assent to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms and conditions, you must not use this site.
1. OWNERSHIP. This site, and each of its modules, together with the arrangement and compilation of the content found on this site, is the copyrighted property of BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com and / or its various third party providers and distributors. Much of the content found on this site is owned by third party providers and distributors and specifically, certain data relating to schedules is the copyrighted work of Official Airlines Guides, Inc. and other information providers. In addition, the trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this site are registered and common law trademarks of BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com, its affiliates, and various third parties.
Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Trademarks without the written permission of BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com or such other party that may own the Trademarks.
2. USE OF SITE. BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com grant you a limited, non-transferable license to use this site in accordance with the terms and conditions of this User Agreement. You may only use this site to make legitimate reservations or purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand. This site and the content provided in this site, including the text, graphics, button icons, video clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without the written permission of BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com and / or its third party providers and distributors, except that you may download, display and print the materials presented on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use any “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, or a program, algorithm or methodology having similar processes or functionality, or any manual process, to monitor or copy any of the Web pages, data or content found on this site, in any case without the prior written permission of BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com. You agree that you will not transmit or otherwise transfer any Web pages, data or content found on this site to any other computer, server, Web site, or other medium for mass distribution or for use in any commercial enterprise. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes a burden or load on our infrastructure that BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com deems in its sole discretion to be unreasonable or disproportionate to the benefits BTS Travel obtains from your use of the site. Unauthorized use of this site and / or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any other material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition, you are prohibited from posting or transmitting any information which (a) infringes the rights of others or violates their privacy or publicity rights, (b) is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, unless with the express written permission of the owner of such a right, (c) contains a virus, bug or other harmful item, or (d) is used to unlawfully collude against another person in restraint of trade or competition. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right, or any other harm resulting from your use of this site.
3. AGE and RESPONSIBILITY. If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and your password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You represent that you are of sufficient legal age (18 and up) to use this site and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this site. You understand that you are financially responsible for all uses of this site by you and those using you login information.
5. REVIEW OF TRANSMISSIONS. BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com may, from time to time, monitor and review any information transmitted or received through this site and reserves the right to censor, edit, remove or prohibit the transmission or receipt of any information that BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com deems inappropriate or in violation of these terms and conditions. During monitoring, the information may be examined, recorded or copied, and your use of this site constitutes your consent to such monitoring and review. You agree that if you submit suggestions, ideas, comments or questions or post any other information on this site, you grant BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com and its affiliates worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such content in any form, media or technology. BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content posted or submitted by you.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY. BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com and any third party providers and distributors make no warranty of any kind regarding this site and / or any materials provided on this site. All of which are provided on as “as is” basis. BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com and any third party providers and distributors do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of any of the content or data found on this site and such parties expressly disclaim all warranties and conditions, including implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, and those arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage of trade. Neither BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com nor any third party providers or distributors warrant that this site, its servers or any e-mail sent from BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com are free of viruses or other harmful components. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights which vary from state to state.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this site or you’re downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the site. In no event shall BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com or any third party providers or distributors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any special, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including, but no limited to lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with (I) any use of this site or content found herein, (II) any failure or delay (including, but no limited to the use of or inability to use any component of this site for reservations or ticketing), or (III) the performance or non performance by BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com or any third party providers or distributors, including, but not limited to, non performance resulting from bankruptcy, reorganization, insolvency, dissolution or liquidation even if such party has been advised of the possibility of damages to such parties or any other party. If, notwithstanding the foregoing, BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com or any third party provider or distributor should be found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or is in any way connected with any of the above described functions or uses of this site or its content, the liability of BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com and the third party providers and distributors shall in no event exceed, in the aggregate, the greater of (a) the subscription fee and service charge for accessing this site, or (b) $100.00. In its sole discretion, in addition to any other rights or remedies available to BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com and without any liability whatsoever, BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com at any time and without notice may terminate or restrict your access to any component of this site. Some states do not allow limitation of liability, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
8. INDEMNIFICATION. You shall defend and indemnify BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com and any third party providers or distributors and their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim, cause of action or demand, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by or on your behalf in excess of the liability described herein or by third parties as a result of your use of this site.
9. LINKS. From time to time, this site may contain links to other Web sites which are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com, its party providers or distributors of the contents of such other Web sites. None of BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com or any third party provider or distributor shall be responsible for the content of any other Web sites and make no representation or warranty regarding any other Web sites or the contents or materials on such Web sites. If you decide to access other Web sites, you do so at your own risk.
10. RELATIONSHIP. The relationship between BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com and you will be that of independent contractors, and neither of us nor any of our respective officers, agents or employees will be held or construed to be partners, joint ventures, fiduciaries, employees or agents of the other.
11. GOVERNING LAW. This agreement and its performance shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, USA, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in New York City, New York, USA, in all questions and controversies arising out of your use of this site and this Agreement. To the extent allowed by applicable law, any claim or cause of action arising from or related to your access or use of this site must be brought within (2) years from the date on which such claim or action arose or occurred.
12. LEGAL FEES. If BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com or its affiliates take any action to enforce this User Agreement and these terms and conditions, such parties will be entitled to recover from you, and you agree to pay, all reasonable and necessary attorney’s fees and any cost of litigation, in addition to any other relief, at law or in equity, to which such parties may be entitled.
13. INJUNCTIVE RELIEF. You acknowledge that a violation or attempted violation of any of this User Agreement and these terms and conditions will cause such damage to BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com, as will be irreparable, the exact amount of which would be difficult to ascertain and for which there will be no adequate remedy at law. Accordingly, you agree that BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com shall be entitled as a matter of right to an injunction issued by any court of competent jurisdiction, restraining such violation or attempted violation of these terms and conditions by you, or your affiliates, partners, or agents, as well as recover form you any and all costs and expenses sustained or incurred by BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com in obtaining such an injunction, including without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees. You agree that no bond or other security shall be required in connection with such injunction.
14. TERMINATION. BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com may terminate this User Agreement and these terms and conditions and / or the provision of any of the services at any time for any reason, including any improper use of this site or your failure to comply with these terms and conditions. Such termination shall not affect any right to relief to which BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com and its party providers and distributors may be entitled, at law or in equity. Upon termination of this User Agreement and these terms and conditions, all rights granted to you will terminate and revert to BTS Travel / btrstravelonline.com and its third party providers or distributors, as applicable.
15. ASSIGNMENT. You may not assign, convey, subcontract or delegate your rights, duties or obligations hereunder.
16 MODIFICATIONS. BTS Travel / btstravelonline.com may at any time modify these terms and conditions and your continued use of this site will be conditioned upon the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use.
17. OTHER TERMS. Additional terms and conditions may apply to reservations, purchases of goods and services and other uses of portions of this site, and you agree to abide by such other terms and conditions.
18. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This User Agreement, together with any terms and conditions incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us, relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on this site.